LESS LETHAL SHOTGUN SPECIALIST™ Instructor Certification Course©
COURSE PROFILE: Evaluated as the nations leading and most
progressive less lethal shotgun training program today, this continually
updated Less Lethal 12 Gauge Shotgun Specialist™ Instructor Course
specifically addresses effective and realistic use of less lethal
flexible bean bag rounds and non-flexible hardened rubber rounds.
The two-day program covers instructor level certification on the
use & applications of any manufacturers 12 GA less lethal munitions
available for close, medium bean bag rounds and the long range
soft rubber Rocket Round® for distanced encounters. Disorienting
& focused, shotgun flash-bangs as well as extremely accurate bean-bag
strikes are extensively covered for various high threat situations
and conditions. Combine these less lethal tools with all of your
Department's 12 gauge pump shotguns. Five (5) year certification
Topics Covered in the Program Include:
• Use of force options with 12 Gauge Shotgun flash-bangs,
flexible & non-flexible specialty munitions for use in high threat
missions and encounters.
• Principals of specialized Shotgun less lethal munitions: components,
nomenclature and specifications of 12 gauge Bean Bags and hardened
rubber Rocket® rounds. Additional munitions will be demonstrated.
• Hands-on training with all Shotgun munitions is extensively covered.
• Tactical, environmental and safety concerns relating to the use
and deployment of 12 Gauge Shotgun less lethal munitions are fully
• Sample Policy/Guidelines are included for department implementation.
Travel to YOUR Location! Click
Here to find out more.